BACON WRAPPED SCALLOPS
This can be served as an appetizer or along side a main dish. Not sure of the serving size.
1 1/2 lbs sea scallops
1/3 lb bacon
2/3 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- NOTE: Some similar recipes require you to PRE-COOK the bacon gently until partially cooked but not crisp.
(Still very flexible)
- Cut bacon in half and wrap each half around a scallop.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Mix together wine and lemon juice.
- Pour over scallops in a shallow dish.
- Marinade for 1/2 hour.
- Pour melted butter over scallops.
- Sprinkle with paprika and seasoning salt.
- Bake at 400° 15-20 minutes.