- 3 eggs, separated, room temp
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup soya powder (suppposed to be the sameas soy flour)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Combine egg yolks with other ingredients
- Mix well
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture
- put into buttered bread pan
- bake at at 350 for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
Comments/NotesI used yogurt instead of sour cream and added a drop of lemon juice.
I used VegeFuel, a soy isolate protein powder made by TwinLab.
Needless to say, I didn't have high expectations for this stuff.
It turned out fine. No flavor, but it was bread.
STORE IN REFRIGERATOR
I count 4 grams of carbs in the entire loaf.
CreditsRecipe courtesy of: Anonymous/Unknown