Baked Fiesta Eggs Florentine
1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
8 large eggs
Lemon pepper or other seasoning, to taste
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or other cheese
1/2 cup salsa
- Grease 8 ramekins (or oven-proof cups or mugs) and divide spinach among them.
- Crack an egg into each cup.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper or other seasoning.
- Bake at 325 to 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until yolk has desired degree of doneness.
- Top each with about 2 tablespoons cheese and 1 tablespoon salsa before serving.
Makes 8 servings.
CommentsApproximate values per serving: 131 calories, 9 g fat, 193 mg cholesterol, 10 g protein, 2 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 167 mg sodium, 63 percent calories from fat.
CreditsRecipe courtesy of: