Roasted Pepper Sauce
Great on grilled fish!
INGREDIENTS3 ROASTEDRed Bell Peppers
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 chopped onion
1/2 c. chicken broth
1/2 tsp. tarragon, dried, or 1 1/2 tsp. fresh
- Roast the Red Bell Peppers
- Place in covered bowl and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, simmer onions and garlic in chicken broth until tender.
- Remove from the heat and add tarragon.
- Peel and seed peppers, reserving juice.
- Chop pepper flesh and add to the broth mixture with reserved juice.
- Blend in blender until smooth.
- Reheat briefly.
- Divide evenly.
CommentsMakes 4 servings
Keeps in the fridge for about a week. Great with broiled whitefish.
CreditsRecipe courtesy of: