Fish In Foil
Simple way to bake almost any cut of fish.
INGREDIENTSYour favorite fish (Haddock, Sole, Cod, Catfish, etc.)
(Optionally, Lemon-Pepper in place of Pepper and Lemon)
- Using a piece of foil large enough to enclose/wrap the fish, rub the inside of the foil with BUTTER.
- Place the fish on the foil.
- Sprinkle BOTH sides of the fish with SALT and PEPPER to taste.
- Squeeze some LEMON juice over the top of the fish.
- Wrap the foil around the fish, double folding at the seam to ensure its closed
- Fold in the ends of the foil.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Cooking Time: A good rule of thumb 10-12 minutes for each inch of thickness of the FISH, (measured at the thickest part of the fish).
- Serve with homemade Tartar Sauce
CreditsRecipe courtesy of: