One of my FAVORITE sea food dishes!
1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (about 16)
(Add 1/2 pound Scallops for a Fantastic duo)
1/3 cup clarified butter
4 tablespoons minced garlic
6 green onions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh if possible
8 sprigs parsley, finely chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Rinse shrimp and set aside.
- Heat butter in oven-proof skillet over medium heat.
- Cook garlic 1 or 2 minutes or until softened but not browned.
- Add shrimp (& scallops), green onions, wine and lemon juice;
- Place in oven for about 6 to 7 minutes.
Cook until shrimp are pink and firm. Do NOT overcook!
- Add chopped parsley and salt and pepper before serving.
- Garnish with lemon slices and parsley sprigs if desired.
CommentsMakes 8 first-course servings.
***NOTE** Combine the shrimp with scallops for a fantastic duo!
CreditsRecipe courtesy of: